If you still don’t know which appliance to buy for your records then I recommend considering one of the best record cleaning machines – Record Doctor V.
It’s affordable, however, features a motor with great quality and performance. It supplies you with a convenient rotator to place your records on and then purge them accurately. This powerful machine will cope with all types of contaminants, restoring the brand-new look of the grooves. Vinyl-protecting felt pads, a bottle of cleaning fluid, and applicator brush included. With such a device you can forget about distorted sound and pops on your records.
Record Doctor V Pros & Cons
- The cleaning process is indeed fast due to innovational brush
- Sound quality will improve in a thousand times
- Even moldy or wet LPs can be cleaned with this machine
- You don’t need to load fluid frequently
- Make records dry in few seconds
- Mold spores will spread in the room when water in the tank reaches the bottom line
- The case is made of MDF vice board which isn’t water-resistant
- Moisture damage on the top plate may be recognized after the durable use
- Provided spindle seems too wobbly