Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII is the best record cleaner that will suit any size of plate and clean it really fast.
I recommend buying this kit if you’re looking for something simple yet efficient and durable. In the set with the compact cleaner that doesn’t require power or installation for its work, you’ll also get an alcohol-free vinyl record cleaning liquid, one pair of brushes, rollers, and cloths. You need to make only three spins and then marvel at your clean records. Overall, it’s a must-have purchase for people who have batches of old records to clean.
Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Pros & Cons
- The washer is indeed easy to use thanks to its remarkably simple system
- It’s suitable for LPs, 45s and 78 RPMs
- Compact size allows it to be easily transported anywhere
- Materials are very economical – you’ll be able to clean more than 200 vinyls from the original bottle with the fluid
- Removes any kind of sludge, dust or fingerprints quickly
- The rollers and brushes are durable enough
- It makes no noise at all when working
- It’s recommended to change inner sleeve after each record
- The cloth becomes wet after a few records
- The label might get wet when it dips in the water