The Onkyo A-9010, one of the best amplifier for turntable, is indeed a pass to the world of pure Hi-Fi.
It offers WRAT broadband amplification technology along with high output currents. A-9010 was designed to produce high-quality sound.
It features the scheme on discrete elements with low resistance, radiators from extruded aluminum, and condensers of audiophile level in the power supply unit – for delivery of big currents without distortions. The A-9010’s affiliation to high-end amplifiers is confirmed by an independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated speaker terminals, massive selector knobs, volume, and tone controls. In the complete set the buyer will get operating instructions, remote control, and AAA batteries.
Onkyo A-9010 Pros and Cons
- Built-in turntable preamp for the nice audiophile-grade of listening
- Convenient volume controller
- Warm and clear sounding for all genres
- Simple use due to the single speaker output
- You can connect to the cable from the headphone terminal of the iPod or smartphone
- Classic elaborated design
- Doesn’t become hot quickly
- Manual may be hard to comprehend
- Depending on the combination of speakers, the middle and high ranges are emphasized too much, the ear is tired