The Yamaha R-N303 was esteemed by many customers as the best receiver for turntable. It supports many famous streaming services, including Spotify, and the increasingly popular Tidal, Deezer, and others. The stereo receiver has a remote control mechanism – with intuitive finger movements on the screen you will be able to control the R-N303 as well as all MusicCast-compatible devices.
The device includes a high-quality amplifier block with a single push-pull output stage, which provides a maximum power of 140 watts per channel (8 ohms). The R-N303 offers Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music playback. It is equipped with optical and coaxial connectors, too.
Yamaha R-N303BL Pros and Cons
- MusicCast allows you to listen to your favorite streaming programs.
- Advanced design with phono input allows using the receiver with Alexa like echo or echo dot
- The low-impedance design helps shorten sound signal paths
- Hi-Res audio formats are supported, which in result gives you voluminous clear sound
- Built-in optical input for TV
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections available
- Small size and lettering of the front panel
- Setting up for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth takes a lot of time