Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus is currently one of the best DAC amp combo among similar products. It’s a great combination of amp/DAC/pre amp. Made with aluminum, it makes an impression of a sturdy and reliable product.
Moreover, this system includes lots of connection options. The DacMagic Plus offers one USB B digital audio input and one DC power input. It also offers two groups of optical and coaxial input as well as optical and coaxial outputs.
DacMagic Plus supports all most popular audio formats up to 24bit/192kHz files. The device boasts a stable frequency response which is from 10 Hz up to 100 kHz while it’s maximum consumable energy is 12 W.
Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus Pros and Cons
- An impressive amount of features
- Includes lots of versatile accessories
- Supports aptX Bluetooth connection
- Provides clear and subtle sound
- Does not have remote control
- Offers driver support for Windows users
- Contains not enough power for some actions
- Drop of power while connecting via Bluetooth
- Some treble harshness
- Some complaints about blinking LED indicators