If you look for the best DAC amp combo, I suggest you take a look at DAC-X6. Starting with a design, I have to affirm that its styling is great and comfortable. It hasn’t unnecessary decorations and furnishes, the whole device looks smooth and simple.
An outer shell is made of aluminum, with solid and well-built switches. On the backside, the DAC-X6 has a lot of inputs – PC-USB, optical, coaxial, RCA right and left, and the power supply connection. The whole package’s basic weight is 500g while dimensions are 146 mm x 98 mm x35mm and accordingly 5.7” x 3.8” x 1.4” inches. This device supplies a stable frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz.
FX Audio DAC-X6 Pros and Cons
- Neat and easy-to-use design
- Sturdy and reliable installation
- Convenient buttons placement
- A favorable combination of low price and quality
- Well-balanced and detailed sound
- Multiple input options
- There are no issues when connecting to different devices
- LED indicators system sometimes works wrong
- Includes unstable and thin 12V 1A power adapter
- Many users complained about an unreliable package build