This device is the best dac below 200$, which will for sure refine your gaming process. It will provide you with superior audiophile sound grade standard motherboards and other USB gaming DACs on the market can’t guarantee.
USB sound card suits PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, supports 32bit / 384kHz audio playback, 130dB USB DAC, Xamp separate headphone amplifier with Dolby Digital decoding, 7.1 virtual entourage sound, level balance for the slightest nuances in the playing process, Scout Mode and Sound Blaster audio enhancement technologies.
Sound BlasterX G6 Pros and Cons
- Various connectivity options – you can with no effort connect it to your PC or console
- The Dolby Digital decoding promotes the detailed crispy sound
- Smart user-friendly layout
- Knobs have illumination on them
- Voice Morphing features bring you thrilling realistic sound
- Plenty of audio modes that can be changed easily(for gaming, music, films, etc.)
- It diminishes noticeably the detain between pressing the keyboard and catching the out sound with your ears
- It isn’t made of true metal
- There’s no power button, so you need to use an enhancement to be sure that device works)
- The USB cable is too short